CALENDARIO ESAMI SESSIONE AUTUNNALE 2020/2021
Ammissioni 2021/2022
Iscrizioni e Reiscrizioni 2021/2022
Corsi per il Conseguimento dei 24 CFA
Corsi Pre-Accademici, Propedeutici e di Base
Corsi Accademici I e II Livello
Masterclass 2021
Scuola di Musica Elettronica
Didattica della Musica I e II Livello
Manifesto degli Studi
Erasmus
EMERGENZA CORONAVIRUS
Amministrazione Trasparente
ULTIME NEWS

ASSICURAZIONE DI ISTITUTO
Sezione Erasmus/Assicurazione di Istituto - Sicurezza Scuola Condizioni Generali di Assicurazione Massimali GUIDA PER L'ASSISTENZA SANITARIA A SCUOLA E IN VIAGGIO   Dettagli...


ELEZIONI ORGANI
- ELEZIONI DIRETTORE - ELEZIONI CONSIGLIO ACCADEMICO - ELEZIONI CONSULTA DEGLI STUDENTI Dettagli...


NOTA MINISTERO DELLA SALUTE coronavirus
Sezione Bacheca - Indicazioni per la gestione degli studenti e dei docenti di ritorno o in partenza verso aree affette della Cina  NOTA MINISTERO DELLA SALUTE NOTA MINISTERO DELL'UNIVERSITA' E DELLA RICERCA Dettagli...


CESSAZIONE DAL SERVIZIO DEL PERSONALE DELLE ISTITUZIONI DI ALTA FORMAZIONE ARTISTICA E MUSICALE
Sezione Bacheca -  CESSAZIONE DAL SERVIZIO DEL PERSONALE DELLE ISTITUZIONI DELLE ISTITUZIONI DI ALTA FORMAZIONE ARTISTICA E MUSICALE - ANNO ACCADEMICO 2020/2021 - CIRCOLARE INTERNA - MIUR NOTA 1883 DEL 11/02/2020  Dettagli...


BANDO PIANISTA ACCOMPAGNATORE - NOMINA COMMISSIONE ESAMINATRICE
Sezione Albo On Line - È indetta una selezione pubblica per titoli ed esami per il c onferimento dell’incarico di assistente Pianista accompagnatore con funzione di supporto alle attività di didattica e di produzione artistica per le classi di strumento . Rilevata la particolare Dettagli...



Archivio Notizie
History


In 1864 the Congregation of charity, the main charity at the municipal level, decided to establish a school for students Hospice of wind instruments, giving the teaching in the early parts of the body of music of the National Guard of Cuneo.

In the same year the town expanded, establishing a municipal school of singing and confiding it to Maestro Luigi Rossi di Parma, director of the city band. Thus was born the first music school in Cuneo. Al Maestro Rossi followed in the direction C. Demarchi, E. Vannucchi, G. Zurlo, G. Soriente and L. Cornacchini.

With the regulations of 1904 and 1906 the school was reorganized and the wind instruments were added to the classes of string instruments and related subjects.

In 1917 the school was named after B. Bruni. In via Boves, in the former boarding house of women, followed one another in the direction P. Aug, A. Cornacchia, L. Schininà and M. Bruni.

After the war the school was transferred via Barbaroux and became director Carlo Savina. He demanded and obtained the transformation of the school in "Civic Music School," with teaching programs in line with those adopted in the State Conservatories. It was an important turning point in the history of the "Brown", which laid the foundation for all future developments.

John Moscow in late 1951 became director of the Civic Music School, "and his tenure continued without interruption until October 1978, the year of transformation of the Institute in a branch of the Conservatory" G. Verdi "of Turin. Passionate musician and visionary, wanted the students to take examinations at the State Conservatories also to obtain academic qualifications. The quality level grew and in 1953 the school had some 110 students.

In 1962 the school moved to Via Roma, in the historic Palazzo Lovera De Maria and later, in 1970, the former mansion house, home of the Conservatory.

In October 1978, the Civic Music School, "Bruna" (230 students) became a branch of the Conservatory "G. Verdi" of Turin. The then director Giorgio Ferrari appointed as delegate to the direction of John Moscow, who continued his work until the autumn of 1989, leaving after 38 years of uninterrupted activity a school with 350 students. Maestro Ferrari entrusted the task to Paul Manzo, a guitar teacher. This position was reconfirmed in 1995 by Maestro Luciano Fornero, successor to Maestro Ferrari manager of the Conservatory of Turin.

Over the past 40 years, the chair of the School have increased from 18, working in 1957 to 60 today. Students in the Civic Music School, "Brown" who graduated from State Conservatories in the twenty years prior to the nationalization of 57, with an annual average of less than three units. In the decade 1980 - 1990 graduated 181 students, with an annual average of over 16 units. In May 1995, the then Minister of Education Giancarlo Lombardi granted autonomy to a branch of Cuneo. The inter-ministerial decree was signed November 27, 1995, was born as the Conservatory of Music of Cuneo.

The Master Beef director was appointed by the Minister pro tempore, until October 1996 when, under the new legislation, was elected by the Graduate School. In 1998, the Conservatory, also on the recommendation of the Academic Board, approved by the competent organs, was named after the musician Cuneo Giorgio Federico Ghedini.

Torna indietro